KNOWING WHO YOU ARE
You all have preconceived notions about who you are. You might be right or you might be wrong, what’s important is who does God say you are?
· Sons and Daughters – “I will be a father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters” says the Lord Almighty. 2 Corinthians 6:18
· Peacemakers – Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called sons of God. Matthew 5:9
· Conquerors – Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37
· Children in right standing –Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Matthew 13:43
· Created for good works – For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2:10
· Heirs of the promise – and if children, then heirs—heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together. Romans 8:17
· Light of the World – You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14
· Victorious in Christ – But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved). Ephesians 2:4-5
PRAYER 4 TODAY
Lord if that is who You say I am, why do I have such a hard time believing it? I pray that I learn to stand firm in who I am and not let the Devil, or the opinion of others determine my worth. I know I am not worthy on my own, however by Your grace and mercy, I have been accepted.
THOUGHT FOR TODAY
We are who He says we are. Believe it.